Thanksgiving is tomorrow… we probably all have the same agenda: eating a little too much, maybe some football, a movie, some X-box, and family time. But I thought I would stop and remember what I am really thankful for.
- God, thanks for taking care of me. A year facing a time of unemployment and stress, but you took care of my family. We are still here, still well, and a little more confident of your provision.
- My mom is finally done teaching – no more worrying about her safety at a high school (mom is a featherweight with rocks in her pockets, and school security was not the best). She is safe and secure, building a new life in Arizona.
- 3 boys – one wonderful wife. The best math in the world.
- A wonderful church family. NorthStar is the kind of people I like to be around. Not just a job – a life calling.
- Good friends – I started to type some names out, and the list was so long, you wouldn’t read it. Friends from California to Vermont… Texas to Minnesota. Thanks – to all of you.
- My sister is due anytime (hurry up Heath!) with my new nephew – Lucas! A thanksgiving baby?
- You… thanks for reading. And Happy Thanksgiving!