I’m not much for NY resolutions… but here are 7 habits I am going to get more intentional about this year:
- Journaling – I manage to journal about 3-4 days a week. My goal is each day in 2007.
- Running – I usually run 3 miles 3-4 times a week… but I was REALLY bad in December – I only got 6 runs in all month! In 2007, I want to run a half-marathon… 13.1 miles. Got to start training!
- Diet – What I eat affects EVERYTHING about me (mood, health, energy, etc.)… For ’07, more water, more veggies, and less sugar.
- Fun – 2006 was not a particularly fun year for Jen and I… So I am going to laugh more, go downtown more often, try more new foods, spend more time with friends… just have more FUN!
- Money – I don’t know how yet, but Jen and I ARE going to meet the First and Goal capital challenge we set for ourselves…
- Family – Date nights have waned in the last month or so… I will date my wife at least 30 times this year. I also plan to take each son on a small trip – my trip to Texas with Michael was fun!
- Age – I want to turn 34 in 2007 (I thought I deserved one easy one!).
Happy New Year everyone!