Tony Morgan, from Granger Church in South Bend IN (a GREAT church by the way) posted this top ten list on his blog… I loved it so much I am reproducing it here…
See these as ten "idiot lights" on your life’s dashboard….
10 Signs You’re not Ready for Change
- You see other organizations as the competition instead of the idea incubators.
- You’re trying to avoid criticism that comes when you fail…and when you succeed.
- You’re afraid of the culture.
- Your life is fast and cluttered and there’s no space to dream.
- You value getting it right over getting started.
- You believe conflict is a bad thing.
- You’ve stopped asking questions.
- You think systems and strategy are the enemy of creativity.
- You’re expecting to receive credit for your ideas.
- You think you’ve already arrived.