I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. My family and I spent a quiet Thanksgiving at the house, just enjoying each other and thanking God for all that he’s given us. Here’s a partial list:
- I’m thankful for my wife of 12 years. She has been by my side through thick and thin…and we are still learning how to do life together!
- I am thankful for my sons, on their way to becoming great men.
- I am thankful that God has sustained me through a life with more than a few challenges. The older I get, the more I know what it means to trust him for TODAY.
- I am thankful for the friends he has given me… I was able to reconnect with a high school friend in England over the holiday. Thanks to each and every one of you.
- I am thankful for my health… and for clean water… and for medicine so readily available. I am so lucky.
- There is so much more… but you get the idea. Oh yeah… one more. My sons and I did a lot of boxing and wrestling over the break, so I’m thankful…
Way to go Jake!